A new favourite around House Plant Home HQ. This stunning scent conjures feelings of nostalgia for a collective Australian history and the heady promise of childhood Christmas' spent running barefoot with cousins in the summer time.
"The story behind this candle is a journey back in time and is a total fragrant reminder of when the kids were little and we used to drive up to Federal near Byron Bay, every Christmas. We would stay in the same little house belonging to our friends and the drive down the old road to their place was lined with these trees which smell like these candles. The mix of fir needle, sassafras and bergamot is the closest we could get to replicating the scent, and it comes pretty close.” - Lee Mathews.
- Olfactive Notes: Bergamot, Fir Needles & Sassafras
- Mini: 55g approx. 18 hours burn time
- Large: 300g approx. 70 hours burn time
- Materials: Soy wax with cotton wick
- Made in Sydney, Australia